Moreton Bay Regional Council
Toowoomba Regional Council
Following the Toowoomba floods, the Toowoomba Regional Council engaged the Aquamonix team to design and install a Flood Warning System on all sections of roadway deemed high risk.
• Flood warning signs on roads affected by flash flooding under autonomous local control by the nearby water level station.
• Automated transfer/export of critical data to other stake-holders such as the Bureau of Meteorology.
• Remote monitoring stations for rainfall and water level.
• Redundant data servers at Council’s office and works depot.
• Redundant communications systems using UHF radio and 3G cellular routes.
• SCADA for convenient visualisation of system status and for dissemination of alarm messages.
• STREAMS track management software integration.
• Flexible SCADA backbone allows for future expandability.
Local Buy helps alleviate the need for open market tenders by managing the procurement compliance burden on behalf of all Local Government agencies. All Local Buy arrangements are compliant with the Local Government Regulations 2012 and Local Government Act 2009 and provide Local Government entities with the assurance that all suppliers are vetted and compliant based on a comprehensive tender, evaluation, and approval process. Purchasing through a Local Buy prequalified supply arrangement negates the need for Councils to go through the formal tender process.
Our solutions are backed by our Quality Management accreditation AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2016 – The worlds most recognised quality management system standard.This commitment to quality systems ensures our clients expectations and needs are not only met but exceeded every time.