Moreton Bay Regional Council
Aquamonix was engaged to design and install an automated gate positioning system to provide highly accurate, near real-time information on gate openings.
• Battery powered WiFi tilt sensors fixed on each gate
• Minimal installation works (no wiring required)
• Accurate tilt measurement to within +/- 0.05 Deg
• Vertical gate opening position calculated to +/- 10mm
• Local data logging & time stamping
• Automated reporting to SCADA System via 3G
• Automated alerting of operations sta during gate
Local Buy helps alleviate the need for open market tenders by managing the procurement compliance burden on behalf of all Local Government agencies. All Local Buy arrangements are compliant with the Local Government Regulations 2012 and Local Government Act 2009 and provide Local Government entities with the assurance that all suppliers are vetted and compliant based on a comprehensive tender, evaluation, and approval process. Purchasing through a Local Buy prequalified supply arrangement negates the need for Councils to go through the formal tender process.
Our solutions are backed by our Quality Management accreditation AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2016 – The worlds most recognised quality management system standard.This commitment to quality systems ensures our clients expectations and needs are not only met but exceeded every time.