Moreton Bay Regional Council
Murrumbidgee Irrigation (MI) engaged Aquamonix to design and trial a fully integrated, telemetered flow meter gate control system to an existing standard farm meter otake emplacement.
• A fully integrated design to measure and control flow in the customer’s
• Two complete systems installed and commissioned and now fully
operational for the customer to trial
• Aquamonix hardware includes: Custom enclosure, Emflux I500 transmitter and flow meter system and the Envoy RTU
• A ClearSCADA template for testing and diagnostic purposes.
• Operation and Maintenance training and resources for MI staff
• Ongoing performance monitoring of the trial systems.
Local Buy helps alleviate the need for open market tenders by managing the procurement compliance burden on behalf of all Local Government agencies. All Local Buy arrangements are compliant with the Local Government Regulations 2012 and Local Government Act 2009 and provide Local Government entities with the assurance that all suppliers are vetted and compliant based on a comprehensive tender, evaluation, and approval process. Purchasing through a Local Buy prequalified supply arrangement negates the need for Councils to go through the formal tender process.
Our solutions are backed by our Quality Management accreditation AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2016 – The worlds most recognised quality management system standard.This commitment to quality systems ensures our clients expectations and needs are not only met but exceeded every time.