DIT South Australia
Real time bridge monitoring
The data collected from these sensors was reported via a website in real time, providing the project and SPMT operators with complete and accurate asset monitoring solution.
• Real time strain, deflection, torsion, and tilt
monitoring to maintain control criteria
compliance across multiple bridge sections
• Web display to multiple devices e.g. phones and
tablets for operational users via onsite WiFi
• Secure offsite real time cloud display for public
• On the fly level and stabilisation adjustments
• Significant reduction in time allocated to bridge
move. 56 hours allocated for move, time taken to
move bridge = 21 hours
• Data stored for compliance and QA/QC reporting
• Project cost savings through reduced traffic
disruptions and onsite efficiencies
• Onsite alarming and tolerance warning
• System status notifications
• Reduced hydraulic adjustments during move
• Detailed post move structure analysis
Local Buy helps alleviate the need for open market tenders by managing the procurement compliance burden on behalf of all Local Government agencies. All Local Buy arrangements are compliant with the Local Government Regulations 2012 and Local Government Act 2009 and provide Local Government entities with the assurance that all suppliers are vetted and compliant based on a comprehensive tender, evaluation, and approval process. Purchasing through a Local Buy prequalified supply arrangement negates the need for Councils to go through the formal tender process.
Our solutions are backed by our Quality Management accreditation AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2016 – The worlds most recognised quality management system standard.This commitment to quality systems ensures our clients expectations and needs are not only met but exceeded every time.